Psi Omega Alumni and members,
Saturday, October 6th is this year’s ΨΩ Alumni Tailgate! Not only is this game the Battle for the Floyd of Rosedale against Iowa, but it is also UMN Homecoming weekend! If there’s one game to come back to campus for this year, it’s this one!
Date– Saturday October 6th
Where– Psi Omega Dental Fraternity (901 East River Parkway Minneapolis MN 55414)
Time– 8am-kickoff (Kickoff is scheduled for 2:30pm)
Food/Drinks– Fully stocked Bloody Mary Bar, keg, and your classic tailgate grill out!
FREE FOR ALUMNI AND THEIR FAMILIES!
FREE for current members!
FREE for D1s that have already joined or sign a membership sheet at the door!
$10 for non-members
Significance– The Alumni tailgate has been my favorite tradition as a member of Psi Omega. It allows us to celebrate the University of Minnesota, connect outside of the classroom, and most importantly- it allows us to give back to our incredible Alumni and thank them for blazing the trail for us! Whether you are a die-hard College Football Fanatic, or whether you are an Alumni that just wants to get back on campus for the first time in a while, we’d love to have you join us! 🙂
– Do I need a ticket to the game to attend the tailgate? Not at all!
– Is this a family friendly event? Absolutely! Family members and children are welcome and encouraged to join! We have a great front yard for lawn games!
– Can I bring my friend/significant other even though they’re an Iowa fan? NO (just kidding, bring em!)
– I’m a current UMN Psi Omega member and I want to bring my friend/significant other, can they come? Yes, they simply have to pay the $10 non-member fee
– I’m a Psi Omega alumni and I want to bring my family and/or a friend, do they have to pay? They do not! The purpose of this event is to thank our alumni and to encourage y’all to feel welcome back on campus! We only request that you don’t bring a bunch of buddies unless they plan on paying, but family and/or a friend or two for free is completely within reason!
– For other questions, contact us at email@example.com